Terms of Service
- The kinds of information we may gather about you when you visit our Website
- How we may use that information
- Whether we disclose that information to anyone and
- Your ability to correct that information.
Please note that this policy applies only to the DHOOMTALK.COM Website and not to other companies or organizations websites to which we link. We have clearly marked our Website with our logo so you know where this policy applies.
Accesses and Privacy
Our Services are only available to individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. If you do not wish to use our Services, please do not use the Web Site. Service by DHOOM. may refuse Services to anyone at anytime, at our sole discretion. To be an eligible member of DHOOM. Services you, as the user, must provide to us with your legal first and last name, billing address, city, state, country, postal code, and e-mail address.
The customer agrees that DHOOM. records are conclusive evidence of the customer’s use of the service and the charges payable. The customer accepts that use of our long distance service by any person making telephone calls from telephone number(s) registered by the customer, or the account and PIN number shall be deemed to be authorized by the customer and that the customer shall pay any charges arising from such use.We advice customers to not to disclose the account and PIN numbers to any third person. To keep better security of the account usage we expect customers to change the PIN numbers directly from our website in your login home page DHOOM. will not be liable to customer for any claim from a third party service provider for the similar services obtained by customer. Customer is solely responsible for all third party providers bill for their usage of services.
Validity If any term or provision,
or portion thereof, of this Agreement shall be invalid or unenforceable, to that extent it shall be deemed omitted or omitted to the extent necessary to render it valid and enforceable, the remainder of the Agreement shall remain unaffected and in full force and effect. Fees DHOOM. reserves the right to charge fees, surcharges and / or, membership fees at any time without prior written notice to you (The Customer).
Indemnification You agree to indemnify,
defend and hold harmless DHOOM. its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and any officers, directors, employees, consultants, and agents of any of them from any and all third party claims, liabilities, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising from your use of services provided by DHOOM. your violation of this Agreement or your infringement, or infringement by any other user of your account, of any intellectual property right or other right of any person or entity. The Agreement will inure to the benefit of DHOOM. and its successors, assigns and licensees.
IndemnificationYou agree to release,
indemnify, defend and hold harmless DHOOM, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents and advisors, from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims (including claims without legal merit or brought in bad faith), demands, damages, costs or expenses, causes of action, suits, proceedings, judgments, awards, executions and liens, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs (whether brought by third parties or otherwise collectively, “Claims”), due to or arising out of your use of, or conduct on this Web Site or the service.DHOOM. reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you hereunder, and in such event, you shall have no further obligation to provide indemnification for such matter.DHOOM. will not be liable to pay to customer for any third party claims towards customer’s bill.
Remedies for Misuse of Your AccountWithout limiting any other remedies,
DHOOM may terminate or suspend your account and status as a Member, if you misuse your account or any services Accuracy of Information Submitted to DHOOM.You are solemnly responsible for the truth and accuracy of all information you provide publicly or privately to us or other Users during the registration, or in any public message area, including but not limited to chat, discussion forms, and your e-mail. Your Information:
- shall not be fraudulent;
- shall not infringe any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- shall not violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including without limitation those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising;
- shall not be defamatory, trade libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing;
- shall not be obscene or contain child pornography or, if otherwise harmful to minors;
- shall not contain any viruses, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information; and
- shall not link directly or indirectly to any other site;
DHOOM. Intellectual Property No User shall receive any right, license or permission to use, manipulate, and reproduce any of the DHOOM. trademarks, copyrights content, or other intellectual property rights without the prior written permission of DHOOM. Amendments DHOOM.reserves the right to unilaterally amend this Agreement at any time by either:
- Notifying you by e-mail, in which case the amendments will be effective upon e-mailing you the notification at the e-mail address you have provided; or
- By posting the amended version on the Website and announcing on our Home Page that the amended agreement is available.
Local Access Number
You are truly responsible for choosing access numbers that is local for you. We recommend that you should contact to your basic service provider to confirm that the number(s) that appear are both local and free of charge for you to call.DHOOM.will not refund you for any long distance phone charges.DHOOM will not be responsible for any miss use of minutes.
Refund, Return Policy & Others
- All Packages are Subject to Auto Renewal as per their validity. Customer May Request us via email “L.SHER@BAYSIDETRADING.COM.” or Fax to Stop Renewal.
- Every Package has 1 minute Rounding.
- Rates and service fee are subject to change any time, without any further notice(d) After Customer signed up and started to use Service. There will be no Refund Processed for that prepaid package.
- Customer is entitled for a REFUND only if the Minutes are not utalized.
- Customer May cancel the services at anytime by giving 48 Hour Notice. There is No Cancellation Fee.
Acquire any composition from the proficient crafting program to generally be secure via not being able a course! Skilled writers in addition to lower fees performing in your reward. Get right now essay service